Is Zend Trade a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Zend Trade was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Zend Trade and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Zend Trade, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Zend Trade as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Zend Trade is Operating a Forex Scam
- Zend Trade froze your account
- Zend Trade blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Zend Trade doesn’t take your calls
- Zend Trade shut down his website
- You noticed Zend Trade took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Zend Trade is offering you a bonus
- Zend Trade is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.