Is Ying Touib a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Ying Touib was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Ying Touib, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Ying Touib as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Ying Touib is Operating a Forex Scam
- Ying Touib froze your account
- Ying Touib blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Ying Touib doesn’t take your calls
- Ying Touib shut down their website
- You noticed Ying Touib took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Ying Touib is offering you a bonus
- Ying Touib is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.