Is XLR Trade a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
XLR Trade was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker.. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this XLR Trade and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with XLR Trade, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against XLR Trade as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect XLR Trade is Operating a Forex Scam
- XLR Trade froze your account
- XLR Trade blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- XLR Trade doesn’t take your calls
- XLR Trade shut down his website
- You noticed XLR Trade took money out from your bank account without your permission
- XLR Trade is offering you a bonus
- XLR Trade is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.