Is XForex a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
XForex was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this XForex and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with XForex, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against XForex as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect XForex is Operating a Forex Scam
- XForex froze your account
- XForex blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- XForex doesn’t take your calls
- XForex shut down his website
- You noticed XForex took money out from your bank account without your permission
- XForex is offering you a bonus
- XForex is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.