Is Weissmüller And Sons a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Weissmüller And Sons was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Weissmüller And Sons, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Weissmüller And Sons as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Weissmüller And Sons is Operating a Forex Scam
- Weissmüller And Sons froze your account
- Weissmüller And Sons blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Weissmüller And Sons doesn’t take your calls
- Weissmüller And Sons shut down their website
- You noticed Weissmüller And Sons took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Weissmüller And Sons is offering you a bonus
- Weissmüller And Sons is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.