Is Stern Markets a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Stern Markets was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users stop trading with them and to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Stern Markets, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are currently involved in a scam. It is recommended that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Stern Markets as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Stern Markets is a Scam
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account without your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
If the above has set off warning lights, don’t panic. There are a number of options available and Chargebax is here to offer a solution.
Start by filling in the following form and we will contact you and provide information on how to start the process to recover your funds.