Find out if Win Sec Group is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Win Sec Group Chargeback
Win Sec Group was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Win Sec Group, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you file a complaint and report a scam against Win Sec Group as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Win Sec Group is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Win Sec Group froze your account
- Win Sec Group blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Win Sec Group doesn’t take your calls
- Win Sec Group shut down their website
- You noticed that Win Sec Group took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Win Sec Group is offering a bonus
- Win Sec Group is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Win Sec Group then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.