Find out if Wheeler Asset Group is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Wheeler Asset Group Chargeback
Wheeler Asset Group was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Wheeler Asset Group, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you file a complaint and report a scam against Wheeler Asset Group as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Wheeler Asset Group is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Wheeler Asset Group froze your account
- Wheeler Asset Group blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Wheeler Asset Group doesn’t take your calls
- Wheeler Asset Group shut down their website
- You noticed that Wheeler Asset Group took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Wheeler Asset Group is offering a bonus
- Wheeler Asset Group is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Wheeler Asset Group then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.