Find out if Western Trust Company is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Western Trust Company Chargeback
Western Trust Company was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Western Trust Company, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you file a complaint and report a scam against Western Trust Company as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Western Trust Company is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Western Trust Company froze your account
- Western Trust Company blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Western Trust Company doesn’t take your calls
- Western Trust Company shut down their website
- You noticed that Western Trust Company took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Western Trust Company is offering a bonus
- Western Trust Company is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Western Trust Company then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.