Find out if Western Capital Trading is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Western Capital Trading Chargeback
Western Capital Trading was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Western Capital Trading, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Western Capital Trading as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Western Capital Trading is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Western Capital Trading froze your account
- Western Capital Trading blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Western Capital Trading doesn’t take your calls
- Western Capital Trading shut down their website
- You noticed that Western Capital Trading took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Western Capital Trading is offering a bonus
- Western Capital Trading is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Western Capital Trading then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.