Find out if Wall Street Direct is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Wall Street Direct Chargeback
Wall Street Direct was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Wall Street Direct, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Wall Street Direct as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Wall Street Direct is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Wall Street Direct froze your account
- Wall Street Direct blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Wall Street Direct doesn’t take your calls
- Wall Street Direct shut down their website
- You noticed that Wall Street Direct took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Wall Street Direct is offering a bonus
- Wall Street Direct is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Wall Street Direct then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.