Find out if Universal Ventures is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Universal Ventures Chargeback
Universal Ventures was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Universal Ventures, it’s more than likely that you have been deceived or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Universal Ventures as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Universal Ventures is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Universal Ventures froze your account
- Universal Ventures blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Universal Ventures doesn’t take your calls
- Universal Ventures shut down their website
- You noticed that Universal Ventures took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Universal Ventures is offering a bonus
- Universal Ventures is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Universal Ventures then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.