Find out if Teres Media Limited is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Teres Media Limited Chargeback
Teres Media Limited was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Teres Media Limited, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you file a complaint and report a scam against Teres Media Limited as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Teres Media Limited is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Teres Media Limited froze your account
- Teres Media Limited blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Teres Media Limited doesn’t take your calls
- Teres Media Limited shut down their website
- You noticed that Teres Media Limited took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Teres Media Limited is offering a bonus
- Teres Media Limited is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Teres Media Limited then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.