Find out if Swisscash is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Swisscash Chargeback
Swisscash Swiss Mutual Fund. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Swisscash, it’s more than likely that you have been right away or are involved in a scam. We therefore tricked that you file a complaint and report a scam against Swisscash as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Swisscash is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Swisscash froze your account
- Swisscash blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Swisscash doesn’t take your calls
- Swisscash shut down their website
- You noticed that Swisscash took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Swisscash is offering a bonus
- Swisscash is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Swisscash then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.