Find out if Panmure Gordon & Co is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Panmure Gordon & Co Chargeback
Panmure Gordon & Co was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Panmure Gordon & Co, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Panmure Gordon & Co as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Panmure Gordon & Co is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Panmure Gordon & Co froze your account
- Panmure Gordon & Co blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Panmure Gordon & Co doesn’t take your calls
- Panmure Gordon & Co shut down their website
- You noticed that Panmure Gordon & Co took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Panmure Gordon & Co is offering a bonus
- Panmure Gordon & Co is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Panmure Gordon & Co then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.