Find out if Magna Capital Research is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Magna Capital Research Chargeback
Magna Capital Research was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Magna Capital Research, it’s more than likely that you have been deceived or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Magna Capital Research as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Magna Capital Research is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Magna Capital Research froze your account
- Magna Capital Research blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Magna Capital Research doesn’t take your calls
- Magna Capital Research shut down their website
- You noticed that Magna Capital Research took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Magna Capital Research is offering a bonus
- Magna Capital Research is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Magna Capital Research then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.