Find out if Cit Investments Ltd is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Cit Investments Ltd Chargeback
Cit Investments Ltd was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Cit Investments Ltd, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Cit Investments Ltd as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Cit Investments Ltd is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Cit Investments Ltd froze your account
- Cit Investments Ltd blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Cit Investments Ltd doesn’t take your calls
- Cit Investments Ltd shut down their website
- You noticed that Cit Investments Ltd took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Cit Investments Ltd is offering a bonus
- Cit Investments Ltd is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Cit Investments Ltd then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.