Find out if Chemmi Holdings Ltd is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Chemmi Holdings Ltd Chargeback
Chemmi Holdings Ltd was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Chemmi Holdings Ltd, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Chemmi Holdings Ltd as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Chemmi Holdings Ltd is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Chemmi Holdings Ltd froze your account
- Chemmi Holdings Ltd blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Chemmi Holdings Ltd doesn’t take your calls
- Chemmi Holdings Ltd shut down their website
- You noticed that Chemmi Holdings Ltd took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Chemmi Holdings Ltd is offering a bonus
- Chemmi Holdings Ltd is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Chemmi Holdings Ltd then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.