Find out if Century Commodities is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Century Commodities Chargeback
Century Commodities was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Century Commodities, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Century Commodities as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Century Commodities is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Century Commodities froze your account
- Century Commodities blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Century Commodities doesn’t take your calls
- Century Commodities shut down their website
- You noticed that Century Commodities took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Century Commodities is offering a bonus
- Century Commodities is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Century Commodities then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.