Find out if Bench Group is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Bench Group Chargeback
Bench Group The. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Bench Group, it’s more than likely that you have been immediately or are involved in a scam. We therefore scammed that you file a complaint and report a scam against Bench Group as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Bench Group is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Bench Group froze your account
- Bench Group blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Bench Group doesn’t take your calls
- Bench Group shut down their website
- You noticed that Bench Group took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Bench Group is offering a bonus
- Bench Group is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Bench Group then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.