Find out if Ag Investor Fund is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Ag Investor Fund Chargeback
Ag Investor Fund was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Ag Investor Fund, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you file a complaint and report a scam against Ag Investor Fund as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Ag Investor Fund is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Ag Investor Fund froze your account
- Ag Investor Fund blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Ag Investor Fund doesn’t take your calls
- Ag Investor Fund shut down their website
- You noticed that Ag Investor Fund took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Ag Investor Fund is offering a bonus
- Ag Investor Fund is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Ag Investor Fund then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.