Find out if Hastings Capital Group is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Hastings Capital Group Chargeback
Hastings Capital Group The. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Hastings Capital Group, it’s more than likely that you have been immediately or are involved in a scam. We therefore scammed that you file a complaint and report a scam against Hastings Capital Group as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Hastings Capital Group is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Hastings Capital Group froze your account
- Hastings Capital Group blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Hastings Capital Group doesn’t take your calls
- Hastings Capital Group shut down their website
- You noticed that Hastings Capital Group took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Hastings Capital Group is offering a bonus
- Hastings Capital Group is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Hastings Capital Group then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.