Is Zurich Financial Group a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Zurich Financial Group was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Zurich Financial Group, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Zurich Financial Group as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Zurich Financial Group is Operating a Forex Scam
- Zurich Financial Group froze your account
- Zurich Financial Group blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Zurich Financial Group doesn’t take your calls
- Zurich Financial Group shut down their website
- You noticed Zurich Financial Group took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Zurich Financial Group is offering you a bonus
- Zurich Financial Group is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.