Is Zfx Club a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Zfx Club was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Zfx Club, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Zfx Club as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Zfx Club is Operating a Forex Scam
- Zfx Club froze your account
- Zfx Club blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Zfx Club doesn’t take your calls
- Zfx Club shut down their website
- You noticed Zfx Club took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Zfx Club is offering you a bonus
- Zfx Club is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.