Is Viva Loans a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Viva Loans was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Viva Loans, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Viva Loans as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Viva Loans is Operating a Forex Scam
- Viva Loans froze your account
- Viva Loans blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Viva Loans doesn’t take your calls
- Viva Loans shut down their website
- You noticed Viva Loans took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Viva Loans is offering you a bonus
- Viva Loans is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.