Is Variant Trading a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Variant Trading was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Variant Trading, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Variant Trading as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Variant Trading is Operating a Forex Scam
- Variant Trading froze your account
- Variant Trading blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Variant Trading doesn’t take your calls
- Variant Trading shut down their website
- You noticed Variant Trading took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Variant Trading is offering you a bonus
- Variant Trading is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.