Is Universe Markets FX a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Universe Markets FX was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Universe Markets FX and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Universe Markets FX, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Universe Markets FX as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Universe Markets FX is Operating a Forex Scam
- Universe Markets FX froze your account
- Universe Markets FX blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Universe Markets FX doesn’t take your calls
- Universe Markets FX shut down his website
- You noticed Universe Markets FX took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Universe Markets FX is offering you a bonus
- Universe Markets FX is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.