Is United FCG a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
United FCG was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this United FCG and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with United FCG, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against United FCG as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect United FCG is Operating a Forex Scam
- United FCG froze your account
- United FCG blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- United FCG doesn’t take your calls
- United FCG shut down his website
- You noticed United FCG took money out from your bank account without your permission
- United FCG is offering you a bonus
- United FCG is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.