Is Unit Asset Fund a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Unit Asset Fund was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Unit Asset Fund, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Unit Asset Fund as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Unit Asset Fund is Operating a Forex Scam
- Unit Asset Fund froze your account
- Unit Asset Fund blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Unit Asset Fund doesn’t take your calls
- Unit Asset Fund shut down their website
- You noticed Unit Asset Fund took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Unit Asset Fund is offering you a bonus
- Unit Asset Fund is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.