Is UK Savings Accounts a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
UK Savings Accounts was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with UK Savings Accounts, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against UK Savings Accounts as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect UK Savings Accounts is Operating a Forex Scam
- UK Savings Accounts froze your account
- UK Savings Accounts blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- UK Savings Accounts doesn’t take your calls
- UK Savings Accounts shut down their website
- You noticed UK Savings Accounts took money out from your bank account without your permission
- UK Savings Accounts is offering you a bonus
- UK Savings Accounts is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.