Is UK Bonds Direct a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
UK Bonds Direct was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with UK Bonds Direct, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against UK Bonds Direct as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect UK Bonds Direct is Operating a Forex Scam
- UK Bonds Direct froze your account
- UK Bonds Direct blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- UK Bonds Direct doesn’t take your calls
- UK Bonds Direct shut down their website
- You noticed UK Bonds Direct took money out from your bank account without your permission
- UK Bonds Direct is offering you a bonus
- UK Bonds Direct is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.