Is UK Bonds Agency a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
UK Bonds Agency was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with UK Bonds Agency, it’s more than likely that you have been deceived or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against UK Bonds Agency as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect UK Bonds Agency is Operating a Forex Scam
- UK Bonds Agency froze your account
- UK Bonds Agency blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- UK Bonds Agency doesn’t take your calls
- UK Bonds Agency shut down their website
- You noticed UK Bonds Agency took money out from your bank account without your permission
- UK Bonds Agency is offering you a bonus
- UK Bonds Agency is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.