Is UK Bond Dictionary a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
UK Bond Dictionary was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with UK Bond Dictionary, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against UK Bond Dictionary as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect UK Bond Dictionary is Operating a Forex Scam
- UK Bond Dictionary froze your account
- UK Bond Dictionary blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- UK Bond Dictionary doesn’t take your calls
- UK Bond Dictionary shut down their website
- You noticed UK Bond Dictionary took money out from your bank account without your permission
- UK Bond Dictionary is offering you a bonus
- UK Bond Dictionary is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.