Is Ubanker Es a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Ubanker Es was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Ubanker Es, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Ubanker Es as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Ubanker Es is Operating a Forex Scam
- Ubanker Es froze your account
- Ubanker Es blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Ubanker Es doesn’t take your calls
- Ubanker Es shut down their website
- You noticed Ubanker Es took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Ubanker Es is offering you a bonus
- Ubanker Es is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.