Is TradesFX a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
TradesFX was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker.. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this TradesFX and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with TradesFX, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against TradesFX as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect TradesFX is Operating a Forex Scam
- TradesFX froze your account
- TradesFX blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- TradesFX doesn’t take your calls
- TradesFX shut down his website
- You noticed TradesFX took money out from your bank account without your permission
- TradesFX is offering you a bonus
- TradesFX is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.