Is Traderia a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Traderia was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Traderia, it’s more than likely that you have been deceived or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Traderia as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Traderia is Operating a Forex Scam
- Traderia froze your account
- Traderia blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Traderia doesn’t take your calls
- Traderia shut down their website
- You noticed Traderia took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Traderia is offering you a bonus
- Traderia is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.