Is Trader Online a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Trader Online was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Trader Online and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Trader Online, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Trader Online as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Trader Online is Operating a Forex Scam
- Trader Online froze your account
- Trader Online blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Trader Online doesn’t take your calls
- Trader Online shut down his website
- You noticed Trader Online took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Trader Online is offering you a bonus
- Trader Online is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.