Is Trade12 a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Trade12 was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Trade12 and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Trade12, it’s more than likely that you have been deceived or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Trade12 as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Trade12 is Operating a Forex Scam
- Trade12 froze your account
- Trade12 blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Trade12 doesn’t take your calls
- Trade12 shut down his website
- You noticed Trade12 took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Trade12 is offering you a bonus
- Trade12 is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.