Is TorOption a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
TorOption was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this TorOption and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with TorOption, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against TorOption as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect TorOption is Operating a Forex Scam
- TorOption froze your account
- TorOption blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- TorOption doesn’t take your calls
- TorOption shut down his website
- You noticed TorOption took money out from your bank account without your permission
- TorOption is offering you a bonus
- TorOption is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.