Is Thompson-Russo Securities a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Thompson-Russo Securities was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Thompson-Russo Securities, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Thompson-Russo Securities as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Thompson-Russo Securities is Operating a Forex Scam
- Thompson-Russo Securities froze your account
- Thompson-Russo Securities blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Thompson-Russo Securities doesn’t take your calls
- Thompson-Russo Securities shut down their website
- You noticed Thompson-Russo Securities took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Thompson-Russo Securities is offering you a bonus
- Thompson-Russo Securities is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.