Is The Far Limited a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
The Far Limited was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with The Far Limited, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against The Far Limited as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect The Far Limited is Operating a Forex Scam
- The Far Limited froze your account
- The Far Limited blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The Far Limited doesn’t take your calls
- The Far Limited shut down their website
- You noticed The Far Limited took money out from your bank account without your permission
- The Far Limited is offering you a bonus
- The Far Limited is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.