Is The Best Bond Rates a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
The Best Bond Rates was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with The Best Bond Rates, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against The Best Bond Rates as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect The Best Bond Rates is Operating a Forex Scam
- The Best Bond Rates froze your account
- The Best Bond Rates blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The Best Bond Rates doesn’t take your calls
- The Best Bond Rates shut down their website
- You noticed The Best Bond Rates took money out from your bank account without your permission
- The Best Bond Rates is offering you a bonus
- The Best Bond Rates is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.