Is Secure UK Bonds a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Secure UK Bonds was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Secure UK Bonds, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Secure UK Bonds as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Secure UK Bonds is Operating a Forex Scam
- Secure UK Bonds froze your account
- Secure UK Bonds blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Secure UK Bonds doesn’t take your calls
- Secure UK Bonds shut down their website
- You noticed Secure UK Bonds took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Secure UK Bonds is offering you a bonus
- Secure UK Bonds is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.