Is Sapone Trading a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Sapone Trading was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Sapone Trading, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Sapone Trading as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Sapone Trading is Operating a Forex Scam
- Sapone Trading froze your account
- Sapone Trading blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Sapone Trading doesn’t take your calls
- Sapone Trading shut down their website
- You noticed Sapone Trading took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Sapone Trading is offering you a bonus
- Sapone Trading is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.