Is USGFX a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
USGFX was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with USGFX , it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against USGFX as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect USGFX is Operating a Forex Scam
- USGFX froze your account
- USGFX blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- USGFX doesn’t take your calls
- USGFX shut down their website
- You noticed USGFX took money out from your bank account without your permission
- USGFX is offering you a bonus
- USGFX is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and Return your funds?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.