Is Profx Market a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Profx Market was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Profx Market , it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Profx Market as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Profx Market is Operating a Forex Scam
- Profx Market froze your account
- Profx Market blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Profx Market doesn’t take your calls
- Profx Market shut down their website
- You noticed Profx Market took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Profx Market is offering you a bonus
- Profx Market is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and Return your funds?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.