Is MEX Exchange a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
MEX Exchange was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with MEX Exchange , it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against MEX Exchange as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect MEX Exchange is Operating a Forex Scam
- MEX Exchange froze your account
- MEX Exchange blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- MEX Exchange doesn’t take your calls
- MEX Exchange shut down their website
- You noticed MEX Exchange took money out from your bank account without your permission
- MEX Exchange is offering you a bonus
- MEX Exchange is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and Return your funds?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.