Is LiteForex Europe a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
LiteForex Europe was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with LiteForex Europe , it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against LiteForex Europe as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect LiteForex Europe is Operating a Forex Scam
- LiteForex Europe froze your account
- LiteForex Europe blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- LiteForex Europe doesn’t take your calls
- LiteForex Europe shut down their website
- You noticed LiteForex Europe took money out from your bank account without your permission
- LiteForex Europe is offering you a bonus
- LiteForex Europe is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and Return your funds?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.