Is Lider Forex a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Lider Forex was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Lider Forex , it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Lider Forex as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Lider Forex is Operating a Forex Scam
- Lider Forex froze your account
- Lider Forex blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Lider Forex doesn’t take your calls
- Lider Forex shut down their website
- You noticed Lider Forex took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Lider Forex is offering you a bonus
- Lider Forex is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and Return your funds?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.