Is LBLV a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
LBLV was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with LBLV , it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against LBLV as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect LBLV is Operating a Forex Scam
- LBLV froze your account
- LBLV blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- LBLV doesn’t take your calls
- LBLV shut down their website
- You noticed LBLV took money out from your bank account without your permission
- LBLV is offering you a bonus
- LBLV is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and Return your funds?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.